If you are individual who is hard-working, honest, and willing to constantly strive to improve their skills, talent, and lives of yourself and your family while getting rewarded with some of the top pay and benefits on the industry for your efforts - you have come to the right place.
When it comes to working at Urban Forest Pro there is a long list of financial perks beyond the hourly wage. Since it isn’t always about the money, here are just a few of the many non-financial perks.
- You only do tree work: No picking up or cutting wood, no stump grinding, and limited hedge work. No saw maintenance, no invoice collection, and no dumping chips. Just do what you do best, get it done and go home.
- All of our ground persons are in an informal arborist training program so they are very motivated to learn and to keep you happy in order that you may teach them something. We actively recruit to make sure we get top quality people.
- Crew of Three: With a qualified second climber, climbing duties are spread out between two people when needed. Or there are two people to clean up after you when needed. We also try to meet requests for a fourth person when requested by the crew leader.
- Four-day work week for eight months of the year. Allows you to have to most ideal schedule in the warmer months while not sacrificing hours in the shorter days of winter
- Room to grow: As we grow so do you. We currently have crew leaders who are also learning and working part time doing sales, writing arborist reports, preparing permits, etc.
- Crews are chosen, not assigned. Why not spend your days working with a crew of people you like and who want to work together?
- Gear: You request it, we buy it. There are limits, of course, but for the most part you are allowed to request and maintain your ideal climbing setup.
- We are always looking to do and be better. There is not a week that goes by where we don't make some sort of improvement to the way our crew’s work gets done. Most of the time these changes are started by ideas or complaints of our team.
Typical Compensation packages include competitive hourly pay plus...
- Health Insurance
- Dental Discount Plan
- Up to Forty-Four Hours Paid Vacation, Which Can be Paid Out if Not Taken
- Paid Sick Time
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Bonuses
- Employer-Paid Acupuncture and Massage
- Year-Round Work (no layoffs or cut hours)
- Optional Overtime at 1.5 Times Hourly Rate
- All Equipment, Including Ropes, Saddle, and PPE, is Employer Provided
- Room for Advancement
- Employer Paid CEU’s and Arborist Certification.
- Focus on Education and Increasing Employee Skill Sets
Upload Your Resume Today to Be Considered!