If you are individual who is a hard working, honest, and willing to constantly strive to improve their skills, talent, and lives of yourself and your family while getting rewarded with some of the top pay and benefits on the industry for your efforts you have come to the right place. We encourage you to apply as often as every 4 months and if we have a position open to which we feel you would be suited we will call you for an interview. No calls to our offices please.
Typical Compensation packages include competitive hourly pay plus:
- Health Insurance with 70% employer paid 30% for dependents
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Bonuses
- Employer paid Acupuncture and massage
- Yearly Round work (no layoffs or cut hours)
- Optional Overtime at 1.5 times hourly
- Dental Insurance
- All Equipment including Ropes, Saddle, and PPE Employer Provided
- Room for advancement
- Employer Paid CEU’s
- Focus and Education and Increasing Employee Skill Sets
*Should we consider you for any position at our company you will be required to pass a drug test, criminal background check, and skills test.*
- Arborist/Climber: typically has 3 of more years experience climbing trees for a residential tree service. Must have ISA Certified Arborist Certification or be willing to obtain in first 6 months of employment. Must have stable work history, clean driving record, and professional demeanor. Jobs require extreme physical excursion.
- Grounds Person: typically has at least 6 months experience running chainsaws and/or chippers or some heavy equipment experience. Must have stable work history, clean driving record, and professional demeanor. Jobs require extreme physical excursion.
- Arborist/Estimator: typically has 10 or more years experience working in arboriculture for reputable companies and at least 3 years as a ISA certified Arborist. Sales experience is preferred but those showing an aptitude maybe considered. Certified Tree Risk Assessor certification required during the first 6 months of employment and it is preferred that you plan to seek your Board Certified Master Arborist Certification overtime. This position is highly competitive with a very generous compensation package only highly suited individuals should apply.
Urban Forest Pro, LLC Is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
But don't take our word for it. Please check out our license status the license status of all the contractors you hire at http://www.ccb.state.or.us/
Look at the contractor's complaint record & insure (if the contractor is using employees on your property) that they have workmen's compensation insurance by clicking on CCB Business Detail Record once you have the contractor's license displayed.